In my mind, Tony buys this for Steve as a joke, and Steve totally calls his bluff and wears it, and then Tony is sorry he started the whole thing because that sweater is very tight and Steve’s chest is very broad and he can’t stop looking and are those nipples?
Yes, Tony. Yes, they are.
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
reasons to not have a two-year hiatus for your tv show: fans will have a lot of time to realize the problematic things about the show and will be disillusioned when it finally airs again
"It’s not a rule, it’s a fact."
Geoff attempts to Crank Dat Soulja Boy
friendly reminder that jacob taylor spends his free time with kids whose parents are mia, taking them in for a weekend and taking them to the arcade
done it all, and that’s the boring shit