DOCTOR STARK WAS SO ANNOYED HE WENT AND GOT FOUR MORE
“Tony no” a biography by Pepper Potts
Tony calling his hallucination of himself “son” along with saying words of encouragement is one of the most depressing things I’ve ever seen.
Every once in an exceptionally long while, Ultimates does get it right.
[From Ultimate Comics Iron Man #3, 2013.]
Dear Followers,… dear tumblr!
I need your help!!!
This is my submission for the Ironman Tshirt Design Contest on Threadless. Sadly my first one got declined this is my 2nd try!
I really, really would love to win this because with the money I could finally pay a doctor to fix something on me that has bothered me half my life… (no… no boobjob or fat stuff. Something simple, small, yet very disgracing…)
Ok enough whining. Just… Damn it would be so friggin awesome! And come on… you could buy that shirt! D:
Pleeeeaaaase give me 5 points and please share it. I know… duh you have to sign up but it doesn’t take long and threadless is totally worth it, too!
Please share, reblog, tell your friends! Anything! I’d love you forever!
*falls on her knees*
Thanks you for reading and (hopefully) voting for me!
I love you guys!
Okay, seeing as we’ve survived the Apocalypse I think it’s time to I do a giveaway.
I’m giving away three prizes to three different winners, each of the above pictures is what you could win. All of these were purchased with my own money (on my lunch break today) as a gift to you guys. Also, each box will contain a little extra mystery gift not shown here.
- Headphones with vintage Marvel comic book print on them.
- Fantastic Four pint glass.
- Mjölnir keychain.
- Iron Man earbuds.
- Captain America pint glass.
- Captain America key cozy.
- Captain America poster, partially shown because it’s huge.
- Captain America earbuds.
- Iron Man key cozy.
How to enter:
- Be following me and reblog this! That’s it.
Rules / Guidelines:
- Five reblogs per blog, with a total of five entries is allowed.
- Likes do not count.
- If you happen to win and I see that you do assholeish things such as tagging your hate, bullying others or any other behavior I don’t like, your name will be thrown out and I will pick a new one. (Sorry but I’m not spending my hard earned money on nasty people.)
- You have to have your ask box open so I can contact you.
- Unfortunately, letting you choose which one you receive wouldn’t be fair, so it will be chosen at random which package you will get.
- If you are under eighteen, please get your parent’s permission to give me your name and address so I can send this to you.
- I will ship to anywhere in the world at no cost to you.
- This will end on 01/01/2013 and the winners will be privately messaged.
The Black Widow’s first “costume” was actually a very swanky evening dress and fur.
—Tales of Suspense #53 (1964) cover by Jack Kirby
You win this round, Target advertising [x]
Can I get superheroes in my house
to keepto help wrap the presents
Although I imagine Tony bitched about the iPad the whole time he was attempting to wrap it
Ok well Rhodey flying airplane +1 point. Rhodey sassing Tony while crash-landing the airplane +600090 points.
This was the best moment.
Headcanon: Tony has made Iron Man suits for each of his teammates, run off of a very efficient solar panel system (that he created, of course).
Submitted by the-content-spork